I provided UX consulting for the Cascades Wolverine Project, initially to work on auditing the website they had at the time. The two main problems that their organization faced were;
1) Needed to bring visibility to their call-to-actions to drive donations for their cause.
2) They were looking to modernize their website with a professional look and feel that would help them competing for grants.
Working with their team, I described the issues that I saw with the site and suggested that the best way to solve the problem was to do a redesign of the site. They worked with me to redesign the site and build them a custom WordPress theme.
After implementing the new site they saw an instant increase in visitors and donations and were able to present their new look to the corporate sponsors.
Visit the site at: http://cascadeswolverineproject.org
- User Experience flow for donations
- Responsive website design
- Website audit
- Front-end/Back-end web development
- Custom WordPress theme development